SysV/AT ksh emacs mode broken!

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Sat Jul 9 12:15:44 AEST 1988

A followup to the ksh debate:
I've finally gotten some documentation for ksh (no, I can't pass it
along, as I'm not sure of its status), and have run into a problem:
If I do a 'set -o emacs', I can't edit the history file interactively.
It ignores the control characters to move around the line. If I 'set -o
vi', command editing works fine.
I'd really like emacs mode to work, since I've discovered that I can't
stand vi with emacs around. Help!

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC...>splut!< | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:       uunet!nuchat!           | adequately be explained by stupidity.