Problem with News when patched at 14

Ed Morin edm at nwnexus.UUCP
Tue Mar 8 16:45:13 AEST 1988

I too have had problems with Patch level #14 of news.  I'm running on a
PDP 11/70 (no cracks please) and had fewer problems with patch level #8
than with #14.  It's hard for me to be specific because memory limitations
creep in quickly (even with split I/D space).  (In fact, expire can't even
rebuild the history file from a moderate amount of news!)

Satisfied with level 8 (when my tape drive becomes function again),

		Ed Morin
		Northwest Nexus Inc. - Public Access Unix for the Masses
		edm at nwnexus.wa.us (soon)