Weep for poor poor bill

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR allbery at NCoast.ORG
Mon Dec 24 10:33:25 AEST 1990

As quoted from <1990Dec20.122427.26421 at fiver> by palowoda at fiver (Bob Palowoda):
+---------------
| From article <1990Dec20.005855.4429 at NCoast.ORG>, by allbery at NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR):
| > As quoted from <276E16A3.995 at tct.uucp> by chip at tct.uucp (Chip Salzenberg):
| > +---------------
| > | According to gs26 at prism.gatech.EDU (Glenn R. Stone):
| > |
| > | Odd how Chris Torek, Henry Spencer, Doug Gwyn, Guy Harris, and a host
| > | of other "gurus" all manage to think and spell at the same time.
| > +---------------
| >
| > The "guru" who considers spelling too trivial to bother with may cut other
| > supposedly "trivial" corners.  Would you entrust your system to such a person?
|
|   I must be really dense today. What's your point Brandon?

I was in effect echoinh Chip's disagreement with Glen and giving a reason.
Ok?

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			    VHF/UHF: KB8JRR on 220, 2m, 440
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		    Packet: KB8JRR @ WA8BXN