Is there X11R4 for SysV rel 4.0?

Hendrik te Winkel hendrik at cca.vu.nl
Tue May 28 18:07:50 AEST 1991

Hi there,
We have our capmus license from AT&T sys V release 4.0 for the 386 machines
now, and with them the sources. What is include are sources for X11R3 -
OpenLook. But is there an X11R4 distribution for this Unix? I couldn't
find that info in my own X11R4 tapes, not in the Relase notes nor in the config
directory. And I couldn't find on the McSun.EU.net ftp server, where they have
lots of official distributions.
So the question is: Is there X11R4 for AT&T Unix sys V rel 4.0? Or is it not
necessary to have them at all? (Maybe their own OpenLook version is OK as it is?)

Thanks for any information/help/answer on this!
Hendrik
Hendrik te Winkel hendrik at cca.vu.nl
	You think your life is so empty, but it's really so full
	of the things you never thought mattered.
	- John Cale