Is there X11R4 for SysV rel 4.0?

Israel Pinkas pinkas at almond.intel.com
Wed May 29 06:17:02 AEST 1991

In article <1991May28.080750.4955 at cca.vu.nl> hendrik at cca.vu.nl (Hendrik te Winkel) writes:

> We have our capmus license from AT&T sys V release 4.0 for the 386
> machines now, and with them the sources. What is include are sources for
> X11R3 - OpenLook. But is there an X11R4 distribution for this Unix?

Contact AT&T.  I don't know about availability, but I know that they have
it, as I have seen the sources.  You may have to get an update to Unix, as
AT&T seems to bundle Unix and XWin together, but your AT&T rep can give you
all the details.  Sorry, I don't have the product code or name.

-Israel Pinkas
 Intel Corp
--
Disclaimer: The above are my personal opinions, and in no way represent

UUCP:	{amdcad,decwrl,hplabs,oliveb,pur-ee,qantel}!intelca!mipos3!st860!pinkas
ARPA:	pinkas%st860.intel.com at relay.cs.net
CSNET:	pinkas at st860.intel.com