kermit

Mike Patnode mpatnode at polyslo.UUCP
Tue Apr 12 15:50:21 AEST 1988

>In article <914 at stracs.cs.strath.ac.uk>, rk at cs.strath.ac.uk writes:
>> In article <715 at btnix.UUCP> crouch at btnix.UUCP (Chris Rouch) writes:
>> >I'm trying to transfer binary files from a vax running unix to an IBM PC
>> I have never managed to transfer binary files successfully from Unix to
>> MS-DOS via kermit.  I always uuencode the files on Unix, transfer the files

Try:
	C-Kermit
set file type binary
set parity even

	MS-DOS side
set parity even
get *

I've found C-Kermit really likes to have parity set to even and it must
be done that way on both sides.  Good Luck.
--
Mike "Dodger" Patnode          | (n)   ..csustan!polyslo!mpatnode
Yitbos Innovations Inc.        | (s)   ..sdsu!polyslo!mpatnode