Can any kind soul tell me how to get vn working?

t.b.merrick tbm at anuck.UUCP
Mon Feb 22 12:32:03 AEST 1988

Just to put some fears at rest.  I compiled vn with no trouble at all.
There are several edits you must perform and  you have to know where
things are on your machine, but I'm just an old EE hacker and if I
can make it, then most of you can.

After all that I am not (yet) using it.  It does beat on the filesystem
for quite a while and then at low (1200) baud rates you may not want to
have it refresh the screen between articles.

Maybe if I read the manual again ... ...

Tom Merrick ATT BTL  Andover, MA