Procomm Plus, Version 1.1A

Aaron David Herskowitz aaronh at ms.uky.edu
Sun Dec 10 14:43:34 AEST 1989

I use Procomm Plus to log into the system here from my pc.  I have a
problem with using vi with procomm.  Whenever you try to go beyond the
top of the file, or do other "boundry conditions" I get garbage all
across the screen (mostly numbers.)

I was wondering if anyone else has or has had this problem and if they
know a fix (some changes in setting of procomm, etc...)

I am using an IBM PS/2 Model 50-021 with an Avatex 2400 modem.  I am
logging into a sequent symetry running dynix.

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Aaron Herskowitz   <=========> University of Kentucky: Unix Lab Consultant,
(aaronh at ms.uky.edu)            Student Government Computer Systems Manager