Listing only the headers when reading news

Greg Kastanek greg at tolerant.UUCP
Wed Sep 20 07:44:21 AEST 1989

In article <11650 at boulder.Colorado.EDU> baileyc at tramp.Colorado.EDU (BAILEY CHRISTOPHER R) writes:
>How do I get rn to display only the header of each post/message on
>the net???  Right now, I get the header and however much of each
>message can fit on my screen.  Thanks.

I realize my question isn't directly related to the subject, but it does have
to do with rn.  Could someone either send me some documentation describing
how to build a kill file, or else provide me with a good source for such
documentation?  Rn's on-line help is rather limited, as is the man page for
rn, at least where kill files are concerned.  What I've concocted so far
seems to work for most things, but not everything.  Any assistance would be
appreciated.

gk