Codata help wanted

William Thomas Daugustine Azog-Thoth at cup.portal.com
Sat Mar 3 16:00:07 AEST 1990

I have a machine, a Codata model 3300, and am in need of help for it!

First off, the machine: its a Multibuss-I with a 68k processor, two RAM
cards (unknown total. 18*4 rows *2 cards), two 8 port cards, a tape
drive controller, floppy disk controller, and hard drive controller.

Its got a 5.25" floppy (unknown density. Think its high), two 80meg
8" drives, and a standard (5.25") tape drive.

Not to mention, this is a monster machine!

Anyways, I turn it on with none of the hard drives or the tape drive
attached to it, and nothing happens. The floppy drive LED lights up
twice in a row, the head locks twice, and thats it.

Can anyone lend me a hand on getting this to boot? I have all the disks
needed to boot. The machine was working at one time, went into storage,
and made its way to me. Before I got it, it stopped working. Meaning,
after it was taken from storage, the owner tried to use it, and it didnt
work. Something happened to it before it even was shipped to me. Maybe
one of the boards went bad or something?

Can anyone help? Thanx!

Billy D'Augustine
Azog-Thoth at cup.portal.com
(201)989-8161