public domain ksh sources - where ?

Frank Fiamingo fff at pcsbbs.UUCP
Thu Apr 11 11:19:49 AEST 1991

John,

I saw your original posting.  Since you are asking, I interpreted it the same
way Jonathan did.  How was your reference to "taxpayer suported" supposed to
be taken.  It sure sounded like you had a bone to pick with someone.  I have
only been on the net a short time.  In that time I have seen numerous helpful
postings from Jonathan Kamens.  I have filed his name away as a reference for
when I get to the point where I am able to ask an intelligent question.  If
your meaning was misunderstood, please enlighten me.  I think it is quite
telling that Jonathan answered your question in spite of the tone of your
request.  Again, this is just my opinion since you asked.

Frank Fiamingo