Warning to ESIX buyers.

Scott Lee scott at audiofax.com
Sat Nov 17 07:24:44 AEST 1990

Having looked at the ESIX literature (and subsequently purchasing large
amounts of the software) I never saw anything that implied that there
was an upgrade path. There were 4 options; two users or infinite and
development or non-development. In addition, there were manuals and NFS
that you could purchase separately. The person from whom I was buying the
software even confirmed my choices, although I already knew what the
policy was, having read the literature.

I think that you're flaming a little hard at ESIX for something that you
are at least a fair amount to blame. The ESIX folks have been fairly
responsive and deserve some credit for putting out a pretty good product
at a good price.

Enjoy,
--
Scott Lee		AudioFAX, Inc. / Suite 200	Audio: +1 404 933 7600
scott at audiofax.com	2000 Powers Ferry Center	  Fax: +1 404 933 7606