UHC Info/Re: UN*X Vendors -- big list (long)

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.uucp
Wed Nov 21 07:31:02 AEST 1990

Various people write:
> Don't forget Intel release 4.0 - $1395 from the programmers connection
> ESIX: Everything in above, except (?) nroff: $825

One thing I ought to note concerning my list -- I'm trying to keep the
prices at that for which the companies themselves sell the software --
street prices may vary (they usually do).  Keeping up with street prices
can be tough given the various resellers.
--
Wade Guthrie (evil at arcturus.UUCP)    | "The likelihood of one individual being
...uunet!ccicpg!felix!arcturus!evil  | right increases with direct proportion to