Warning to ESIX buyers.

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Fri Nov 16 00:45:34 AEST 1990

In article <473 at datran2.uunet> smb at datran2.uunet (Steven M. Boker) writes:
>An ESIX 2 user base system can be purchased either with or without
>the four diskettes that comprise the CSDS.  THERE IS NO OPTION THAT
>CAN BE PURCHASED.

>This is really deceptive practices.

I don't think so.  I've never seen anything in any ESIX literature or
anything from anyone who sells ESIX that stated or implied there was
an upgrade path from a non-development system to a development
system.  Similarly lacking is an upgrade path from 2 user to
unlimited user.  When I looked into buying ESIX, I never saw anything
called the "software development system package" or "unlimited user
upgrade."  Just because Interactive or others sell such packages is
no reason to assume ESIX does so as well.
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)