Request for help: electronic submission of SPRs

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Sun Apr 23 03:44:49 AEST 1989

In article <179 at crdgw1.crd.ge.com> barnett at crdgw1.crd.ge.com (Bruce G. Barnett) writes:
>In article <468 at granite.dec.com>, rwood at vajra (Richard Wood) writes:

(lots of stuff; the end result of which is the assertion that you can't keep
bugs quiet; it's better to try to deal with them than not do so at all, as
you can't hide them).

If DEC wants to establish a biz.comp.dec group, I'm all for it (we originated
the BIZ groups here).  I'll even feed DEC -- if they want to poll us (via
Telebit or normal modem), and send the "newgroup".

No trouble at all.  I do think it would go a long way towards getting the
information AND FIXES with regards to problems out to the users much faster,
and raise consciousness about your systems to a higher level....

Go for it!  Anyone interested can contact me at the address or phone below.

--
Karl Denninger (karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM, <well-connected>!ddsw1!karl)
Public Access Data Line: [+1 312 566-8911], Voice: [+1 312 566-8910]