How to write an Ultrix device driver

Mark Rosenthal mbr at aoa.UUCP
Thu Mar 23 04:35:13 AEST 1989

I need to write a device driver to work with Ultrix.
We are a binary only site.

Other computer vendors (notably Sun and Masscomp) publish manuals with
instructions on how to write device drivers to work with their version
of Unix.  Perhaps DEC does also, but I have been unable to find such a
thing.  Neither our salesperson nor the Ultrix support line has been any
help.

Has anybody else out there managed to write an Ultrix device driver?
What did you use for documentation?

	Mark Rosenthal
	...bbn.com!aoa!mbr
	617-864-0201