Bootable copies of Ultrix dist tapes. How?

Burr Nelson burrsie at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 13 05:46:33 AEST 1990

Sorry if this has already been covered before, but does
anyone know the trick to creating a bootable duplicate of a
TK50 Ultrix distribution tape?  We have a right-to-copy
license hera at the U of I but my copies won't boot.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Burr

     Burr Nelson * 217-333-2435 * burrsie at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu * 128.174.5.55
U of I Biophysics Dept. * 524 Burrill Hall * 407 S. Goodwin * Urbana, IL  61801