compliers for DECsystem 5000

Ellen Davis edavis at ucunix.san.uc.edu
Sat Feb 2 04:21:36 AEST 1991

	I have Ultrix 4.1 running on a VAX 8650 and DECsystem 5000 (RISC).
The VAX version of Ultrix came with pascal,f77,modula2 and franz lisp
but not the RISC version (on the unsupported tape).  Why is this and
more importantly, how or where can I get this software for the 5000?
Thanks.

| Ellen Davis                                      Ellen.Davis at UC.Edu       |
| Phone: (513) 556-5681                                                     |
| University of Cincinnati Computing Center        edavis at ucunix.san.uc.edu |
| B3 Beecher Hall ML. 088                          edavis at ucbeh.bitnet      |
| Cincinnati, Ohio  45221                          ucbeh::edavis            |