Problem with screen flicker

Bill Braden bbraden at mesrx.UUCP
Thu Jan 31 04:24:47 AEST 1991

In article <90383 at lll-winken.LLNL.GOV> mking at lll-crg.llnl.gov (Marianne King) writes:

>I am having a problem with screen flicker....
>
>Has anybody had this problem?  If so, please let me know.

We had this exact problem on a black and white monitor (VR260) some time
back and it was being caused by a PC clone that was sitting too close to
the monitor.  The affected user rearranged his desk moveing the PC
further away and the problem went away.  It is still not clear weather
the cause was the PCs CPU or its monitor but I would suspect the
monitor.

Bill Braden		!uunet!mesrx!bbraden

	"Onward Through the Fog"