Anyone know anything about -mv (sys III)?

Adrian Pell adrian at ru-cs44.UUCP
Fri Oct 21 14:29:14 AEST 1983

The system III manual contains an entry (mv(7)) for a troff macro set
used for generating viewgraphs/slides.  The manual page cites a paper
called "A Macro Package for View Graphs and Slides" by T. A. Dolotta
and D. W. Smith.  This paper is said to be "in preparation".

Two questions:

1)      Does anyone have a copy of this paper that they could send
	me?

2)      Does anyone know how it works?  There's no description of
	the macros available, and the source is virtually
	unintellible.

Please reply to me by MAIL, and it there's any concrete info, I'll post
it to the net.
--
Adrian Pell		({vax135,mcvax,edcaad}!ukc!ru-cs44!adrian)
Computer Science Dept.