help, please, with a Versatek

Bob Miorelli miorelli at pwa-b.UUCP
Fri Sep 13 01:21:42 AEST 1985

First, many thanks for those who responded to my problems with
the dmf's and ra81 disks.

Now I have a Versatek V80 printer/plotter that doesn't work.
My first glance at the 4.2 device driver (vp.c) makes me think that
it is for a Versatek Unibus interface othher than the model 122 that
I have.  (Some of the bits seem to be different, n mention is
made of two interrupt vectors -- only one on th 122)  Is my guess
correct??  If so, does anyone have a device driver (s)he is
willing to donate ??  This is for a VAX 785 I am setting up for another
division of my company -- a project my boss has given the absolute
bottom priority.  Besides, we only have the machine two hours a day since it
must run that other excuse for an operating system.

As usual, thanks in advance.

--

-->BoB Miorelli, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft
philabs!pwa-b!miorelli