help, please, with a Versatek

Ed Gould ed at mtxinu.UUCP
Thu Sep 19 11:06:11 AEST 1985

In article <178 at pwa-b.UUCP> miorelli at pwa-b.UUCP (Bob Miorelli) writes:
>Now I have a Versatek V80 printer/plotter that doesn't work.
>My first glance at the 4.2 device driver (vp.c) makes me think that
>it is for a Versatek Unibus interface othher than the model 122 that
>I have.  (Some of the bits seem to be different, n mention is
>made of two interrupt vectors -- only one on th 122)  Is my guess
>correct??

You're right.  The vp.c distributed with 4.2 is for a Versatek 121
controller.  There is a driver for the 122, but I don't know where
you could get one for free.

--
Ed Gould                    mt Xinu, 2910 Seventh St., Berkeley, CA  94710  USA
{ucbvax,decvax}!mtxinu!ed   +1 415 644 0146

"A man of quality is not threatened by a woman of equality."