XED Word processor - Help Wanted

Mark E. Sunderlin megabyte at chinet.UUCP
Fri Mar 21 06:16:19 AEST 1986

Does Anyone out there in net.land use the XED UN*X word processor?
I need help adding entries to its xmn08 file which is its answer to
the termcap/terminfo problem.  To be compatable with version 7, SYS III
BSD and SYS V they said the hell with termcap or terminfo and have their
own terminal information file.  If anyone has any xmn08 entries for ANY
terminals, could they please mail them to me?

"Bourne on the /usr, I was, Bourne on the /usr"
UUCP:	(1) seismo!dolqci!irsdcp!scsnet!sunder		Mark E. Sunderlin
	(2) ihnp4!chinet!megabyte			aka Dr. Megabyte
CIS:	74026,3235					(202) 634-2529
Quote:	"No matter where you go, There you are"		   (9-4 EST)
Mail:	IRS 1111 Constitution Ave. NW  PM:S:D:NO Washington, DC 20224