UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V3#088

black at ee.UCLA.EDU black at ee.UCLA.EDU
Wed Mar 11 12:52:12 AEST 1987

> Here is a comment extracted from my version of settys() in acucntrl.c:
>
> /* I don't know where in the Symmetric kernel to poke for this.  However,
>  * there's a nifty little program called /etc/modemctl that does the trick
>  [ about 75 more lines of this...]
>  * Too bad the people at CSRG don't have to use serial lines anymore,
>  * or they might get around to this.
>  */

I hope this wasn't the header comment for a three-line function! :-)

Rex Black

black at ee.ucla.edu                                          ARPA
...!{ihnp4,ucbvax,sdcrdcf,trwspp}!ucla-cs!uclaee!black     UUCP

Question:  Does Chrysler's new 770 protection plan (up from 550)
mean they've added write-access?  :-)