pty / socket device driver

Val Kartchner val at wsccs.UUCP
Thu Feb 11 06:57:16 AEST 1988

In article <10640 at ccicpg.UUCP>, miket at ccicpg.UUCP (Mike Tracy) writes:

> I heard that somewhere somebody created a 'virtual terminal' device driver
> (Running under 4.2 or 4.3 bsd) with other support software
> (e.g. daemons to set up connections, etc.)

   I would be interested in anyone that knows how to create VTAxxx devices
   on VMS.  I was thinking of writing code to allow multiple terminal
   sessions across one serial line, but I need to know how to create and use
   virtual terminals.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
     /\/\  .    /\     |  Val Kartchner  {UT at WSC}  |  This space