OSF

Michael Bloom mb at ttidca.TTI.COM
Thu Jun 9 07:30:03 AEST 1988

While all of this talk on OSF, AIX, etc... has been very interesting,
it has become harder and harder to find technical articles in this
newsgroup (perhaps I missed it, but I haven't seen one article
describing (for example) technical details on the current AIX - which
I understand is *not* the Interactive port but rather a repackaging,
commissioned by IBM roughly 4 years ago, of the Locus Distributed
Operating System).

Could we get back to technical topics, and create a new newsgroup to
handle these non technical discussions?  Maybe comp.unix.politics, or
soc.politics.unix? (If the latter, it'll be the only soc.* group I
read).

Michael