uw (Unix Windows)

brian at apollo.UUCP brian at apollo.UUCP
Fri May 13 10:09:00 AEST 1988

In article <411 at stag.UUCP> trb at stag.UUCP ( Todd Burkey ) writes:
>Hi,
>  I was wondering if anyone has ported uw to sysV? I can't seem to get
>  uw to run on the Silicon Graphics/CDC-910 (SysV) or the Apollo
>  SysV/BSD4.2 combo. The Apollo I can sorta understand having troubles,
>  since it doesn't appear to support AF_UNIX under SR9.7 (just AF_INET).

I know this doesn't help you much, unless you are a Beta site for sr10,
but we just pulled uw off the net and it compiled and ran fine with no changes
whatsoever.  Certainly makes doing work from home alot easier.

Has anyone made any changes to uw to get it to support SIGWINCH?  I looked
through the code and didn't see anything to handle it there.  (We have
version 4.2 of the code--the README says 31 January 1988).

		=brian

--
Internet: apollo!brian at eddie.mit.edu  UUCP: {decvax,mit-erl,yale}!apollo!brian
NETel:    Apollo: 617-256-6600 x8625  Home: 617-332-3073    FISA: 617-964-8938