Ksh use (was Re: Should ``csh'' be part of ...)

friedl at vsi.UUCP friedl at vsi.UUCP
Sat May 21 01:53:38 AEST 1988

In article <1771 at van-bc.UUCP>, rthurlow at van-bc.UUCP (Rob Thurlow) writes:
> INFO help_me()
> {
> 	Which reminds me - anyone got a line on where we can buy a binary
> 	of 'ksh' for the AT&T 3B2 running System V Release 2?  I heard that
> 	this was available.  That we might be able to buy.
> }

Aspen Tech sells ksh for the 3B2, uport plus probably some others.
We use on both abovementioned machines without difficulty.

	Aspen Technology
	Box 5727
	Parsippany, NJ  07054
	(201) 316-0866

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc. (714) 545-6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com    {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl   attmail!vsi!friedl