Papers on Layered UNIX systems like Apollo VRM, Apollo SR10, etc.

Eric Schnoebelen egs at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Sun Oct 2 06:19:35 AEST 1988

In article <7376 at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US> jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (The Beach Bum)
writes:

>I'd suggest starting with the obvious sources for literature, IBM and AT&T
>should have written something.  You may want to try the ``UNIX Edition''
>of the BSTJ for starters.

	Anybody tried talking to Amdahl recently?  They had a big booth
at the Feburary UniForum promoting their UTS ( System V based ) port to
IBM plug compatible machines, both native and guest under VM.

--
Eric Schnoebelen
( just nobody in particular... )