Ultrix/32 & VMS

M. Warner Losh warner at hydrovax.nmt.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:18:56 AEST 1989

In article <18496 at adm.BRL.MIL>, drs at bnlux0.bnl.gov (David R. Stampf) writes...
>	I would check this out - as far as I know, the 3100 only runs ultrix
>and dec had no plans to port vms to the risc architecture.  If vms is
>important to you, the 3100 is not.

I'd like to clarify one point here.  The VAXstation 3100 DOES run VMS and
ULTRIX.  The DECstation 3100 is a MIPS box only runs ULTRIX.  Damn I hate
it when major companies have different products with the same product
number :-)

--
Warner Losh
warner at hydrovax.nmt.edu		...!unmvax!nmtsun!warner%hydrovax