NCR *nix boxes?

Ernest D. Brouwer ernie at uncle.calvin.edu
Thu Mar 29 01:19:50 AEST 1990

I may be consulting for a firm that says they have a NCR brand 68000 based
Unix box that is giving them trouble and has been orphaned by NCR (that's
why they called me).  I haven't seen it yet so I haven't committed to
anything.  Anyone out there have an idea what I am getting myself into?
Anyone out there successfully moved from this box to another?  Anyone out
there using one of these boxes?  Are these questions to general?

I will ask more specific questions as I learn more myself.

Many thanks in advance.

--Ernie Brouwer
[Place disclaimer here]