ACL lists (was Re: file attributes)

Paul Goldsmith goldfish at concour.cs.concordia.ca
Fri Jun 28 03:19:49 AEST 1991

|-----
|Shankar Unni                                   E-Mail:
|HP India Software Operation, Bangalore       Internet: shankar at india.hp.com
|Phone : +91-812-261254 x417                      UUCP: ...!hplabs!hpda!shankar

Are you sure that you are talking about a HP product?  Last time I
looked, ACL were part of the APOLLO operating system that HP has been
killing for the last two years.  I would be surprised that HP was
supporting a non-mainstream (non-POSIX) feature, and based on their
treatment of Apollo DOMAIN-OS, they wouldn't know what to do with a
good idea if it fell in their laps (which it did, and they didn't)
--
--	  Paul Goldsmith
<goldfish at concour.cs.concordia.ca>				 (514) 848-3031