Any other GNU binaries available? (was: New GCC binaries available)

Taso N Devetzis devetzis at flash.bellcore.com
Tue Nov 6 03:08:10 AEST 1990

In article <CMM.0.88.657797591.ingea at svarte.ifi.uio.no> ingea at IFI.UIO.NO (Inge Arnesen) writes:
>To let as many people as possible enjoy this SW, I have made a set of
>3 files for anonymous FTP:
>
>   XenixGCCbin.Z
>   XenixGCCdoc.Z
>   XenixGCCread.me

I'm glad to see these available.  Unfortunately, I don't have the DevSys
and the compiler is useless to me without the libraries and header files.

Are there any other GNU (or other) PD binaries available?  Emacs, in
particular, would be very welcome.  Any replies/suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

--Taso Devetzis
Taso N. Devetzis
Bellcore, Morristown, NJ, 07962-1910, USA
devetzis at bellcore.com
..!uunet!bellcore!devetzis