Need 286 version of pathalias

Rick Mobley rick at lrark.UUCP
Fri Nov 9 19:04:00 AEST 1990

I have seen in the past a 'pathalias' that worked on a 286. I have tried to
compile the current pathalias, but it does not run. I can compile it on a
386 and all is well.

Can some nice person send me the necessary patch or a working binary? I am
currently sending the maps (compressed) to a 386-site and crunching the data
over there then sending it back to me. I run Smail and need a up-to-date
paths file on my system.

Thanks for all that might help. (I promise to archive it for futures).

--
rick at lrark.UUCP       *    bang path --> uunet!ddi1!lrark!rick    *
Ricky Mobley          *          LRTUG (501) 224-9454             *