Need 286 version of pathalias

Rick Mobley rick at lrark.UUCP
Sun Nov 11 19:32:48 AEST 1990

In article <568 at lrark.UUCP> rick at lrark.UUCP (Rick Mobley) writes:
 >I have seen in the past a 'pathalias' that worked on a 286. I have tried to
 >compile the current pathalias, but it does not run. I can compile it on a
 >386 and all is well.

A fellow *nixen found it in New York and retrieved it for me. It was written
by Chip Salzenberg Feb 88. It still works and solved my problem. I have
placed the patch on GEnie in the 'unix' section to make it easy to get.

Thanks for all that gave it an effort.

--
rick at lrark.UUCP       *    bang path --> uunet!ddi1!lrark!rick    *
Ricky Mobley          *          LRTUG (501) 224-9454             *