GIF viewer for SCO Xenix wanted

Andre van Brussel avb at tnoibbc.UUCP
Thu Nov 1 21:08:41 AEST 1990

Hello everybody,

Is there a GIF viewer for SCO Xenix which will work on a
VGA monochrome monitor ? I 've had several GIF viewers, but
when I compiled them, I was missing several libraries / includefiles !

Furthermore, is there software available for SCO Xenix which will
view a GIF picture through a modem ? That is, when I am connected
to a SCO Xenix system via a modem, can I view GIF pictures
online instead of downloading them and view them on my local PC or Mac ?

When someone knows about these things, please e-mail!

Andre
-
Institute TNO for Building Materials and Structures (TNO-Bouw)
Andre van Brussel                                       PO BOX 49
tel: +31 15 842019      UUCP  : ..!hp4nl!tnoibbc!avb    2600 AA  Delft
fax: +31 15 843990      USENET: avb at tnoibbc             The Netherlands