Stereo Modems - slightly garbled

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Thu Nov 15 14:23:48 AEST 1990

In article <139 at mnopltd.UUCP> emory!mnopltd!neal writes:
| This is mostly a curiousity.
|

| In order to get a remote job finished,  I plugged a 2nd Telebit modem
| in my 386.It works peachy.

  I run multiple modems and have had them dialing diferent system at the
same time. They're not telebits, but if you want to send me your I'll
try it for you. For about a year or so...

  I had three modems on a HUB-6 card, but now I'm just running two
standard serial ports and the SCO drivers. I may go back to the HUB-6
with FAS after I unsolder the USARTs and put in sockets for 16550s.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX