Getting Fsanalyze to compile on Xenix

Bob Willey bob at consult.UUCP
Tue Jan 29 10:00:31 AEST 1991

In article <7 at anomaly.SBS.COM> mpd at anomaly.SBS.COM (Michael P. Deignan) writes:
>>Umm...thanks.  Perhaps Mr. Anomaly would like an up to date one also for his
>>alleged compatible archive.
>The version of FSANALYZE which we have on our system compiled on our system,
>and runs fine as well. In fact, I just recompiled it as I typed this message,
>and it compiled fine with minor warnings.

We have had success with using the version from anomaly.
We did not experience any problems and it is currently running.

>>If Mr. Anomaly can't get the
>>right version, he might at least include these notes in his blurb.

I am not sure where these comments came from, but we have been using
anomaly for a while now for our SCO archives and have found them
both timely and accurate with their information.  If you success
is otherwise, maybe you should look elsewhere for your problems.

BTW, an archive site is a service provided to assist people, and
the key thing to remember is that they run this and it costs you nothing!