Getting Fsanalyze to compile on Xenix

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.SBS.COM
Sun Jan 27 07:06:37 AEST 1991

neal at mnopltd.UUCP writes:

>Umm...thanks.  Perhaps Mr. Anomaly would like an up to date one also for his
>alleged compatible archive.

The version of FSANALYZE which we have on our system compiled on our system,
and runs fine as well. In fact, I just recompiled it as I typed this message,
and it compiled fine with minor warnings.

Now, if inept people cannot duplicate our success, that is their problem.

>If Mr. Anomaly can't get the
>right version, he might at least include these notes in his blurb.

Of course, Mr. Inept doesn't have to access the system to download the
software in the first place, if he can't exercise some brain cells to figure
out what is wrong with his system configuration.

MD
--
--  Michael P. Deignan                      / They're not "bombs".
--  Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com            /  They're "gifts".