local printing via corollary to deskjet500 question

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.UUCP
Tue Jan 29 13:41:21 AEST 1991

I'll try the net on a long shot. I'm using a wyse 150 and in either native or
wy60 mode when using MS word without invoking the PCTERM facility of the
terminal, all is well and my printer works fine via spooler. BUT then the damn
terminal doesn't do its function key thing.

Using word in its proper mode invariably hangs up the spooler somehow.

If anybody has this combination working or has an idea as to how to get it to
work, I'd much appreciate any information.

Fred

--
Fred Rump              | Home of Brother John Software
CompuData, Inc.        | SCO Advanced Product Center