Getting Fsanalyze to compile on Xenix

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Fri Jan 11 15:11:47 AEST 1991

Subject says it all.   I asked this a while back, some folks said "put up
GNU c", and I don't remember any conclusion.

So, to reiterate, What can one do to resolve the missing definitions and
get fsanalyze to compile on Xenix 2.3.x devsys?  The stuff missing is
something like:
	SUPERBOFF
	FsOkay
	BOFF
Maybe this just needs a single .h file from GNU?

Neal Rhodes                       MNOP Ltd                     (404)- 972-5430
President                Lilburn (atlanta) GA 30247             Fax:  978-4741
                             emory!mnopltd!neal
                         gatech!emory!mnopltd!neal