Getting Fsanalyze to compile on Xenix

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Sun Jan 13 14:14:07 AEST 1991

In article <167 at mnopltd.UUCP> gatech!stiatl!mnopltd!neal writes:
>What can one do to resolve the missing definitions and
>get fsanalyze to compile on Xenix 2.3.x devsys?

You get an up-to-date version.

Fsanalyze patchlevel 3 compiles just fine under XENIX 2.3.0 development
system, and compiles with harmless warnings under 2.3.1 development
system.  The patches went out through comp.sources.bugs about two
years back.  I'd be glad to bundle up and mail out these patches if
folks need them.  The bundle would be a tar'ed, compress'ed, btoa'ed
archive - so make sure you've got the `atob' command (it is distributed
with compress) first.

--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |  If software look-and-feel can be protected,
Unicom Systems Development    |  then I'd like to claim a copyright upon