Xenix files..

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 21:23:36 AEST 1991

pgd at bbt.se writes:

> [ sef at kithrup.com wrote ]
> >Although it is possible to reverse engineer the stuff necessary for a shared
> >library, it does not sound as if you have done it.

> I am sorry to disappoint you, but that is exactly what I have
> done.

Are you going to share this with us ?  If whoever it is that promised us a
X server for Xenix fulfils his promise, this sounds like a *brilliant*
way to run X with Xenix.  And without having to buy the development system
too!  Wow.  Sounds good to me if it's true!

But I remember that you said something about SCO's linker not coping with
the absolute jumps.  How did you work around that problem ?

(Sean, would you be prepared to look at and help shake down pgd's work
 if he makes it available ?)
--
ronald at robobar.co.uk +44 81 991 1142 (O) +44 71 229 7741 (H)