SCO Support

David Jarvis dljarvis at lynx.cat.syr.edu
Fri Jun 28 23:21:08 AEST 1991

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's less-than-thrilled about the
lack of SCO support for us-little-guys-in-the-trenches  (you know,
the ones who have literally been responsible for their success)
Having to pay ridiculous support fees and wait millenia on the phone
and *still* not get the help you need is over the limit as far as I'm
concerned.  And now they'd like to "re-certify" me as a reseller.
Sure ... the past 5 years mean nothing ... color-me-a-moron ...
I was even willing to go along until I found out that this $1000 training
course required to "re-certify" me would include such goodies as ODT
and UNIX (I strictly use Xenix for business applications) and other
SCO products ... sure ... I'll pay the money, lose the work-time, to
learn about products I don't even sell ...
Well ... seems Interactive and a few others are more willing to support
the people selling their products ... let's talk guys ...

(sorry for wasting bandwidth with non-informatory verbage, but Steve
Foster's post really got me going, cuz it's happened to *me* so often)

Regards,                                         (flames > /dev/null)
/David