Word Processing software for 286 SCO Xenix

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.uucp
Thu Dec 22 04:22:37 AEST 1988

In article <8569 at alice.UUCP>, debra at alice.UUCP (Paul De Bra) writes:
}  In article <2317 at cadovax.UUCP}  mitchell at cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) writes:
}  ]I have a friend that really wants to do Word Processing on his
}  ]buisnesses Xenix system along with his Order Entry and on-line
}  ]accounting.
}  ]
}  ]I have identified three Word Processors that might do the job:
}  ]
}  ]1. Word Perfect for 286 Xenix
}  ]2. Microsoft Word for 286 Xenix
}  ]3. SCO Lyrix
}  ]
}  ]At this point the deciding factor would be price...
}
}  Of course there's Tex, which is nog just a word processor but a true
}  typesetting program.

and then, of course, there is FENIX - the wordstar clone from Sarasota, Fl
					I don't know the price but you may
					call: 813-351-5532
--
Fred Rump, Pres.       | UUCP: {rutgers,cbmvax,bellcore}!bpa!cdin-1!fred
CompuData, Inc.        |  or ...{allegra killer gatech!uflorida decvax!ucf-cs}