Word Processing software for 286 SCO Xenix

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.uucp
Thu Dec 22 04:32:54 AEST 1988

In article <505 at eecea.eece.ksu.edu>, terry at eecea.eece.ksu.edu (Terry Hull) writes:
<  In article <2317 at cadovax.UUCP<  mitchell at cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) writes:
<  <   [Stuff deleted]
<  >I have identified three Word Processors that might do the job:
<  <
<  >1. Word Perfect for 286 Xenix
<
<  Does this really exist?  When I saw the announcement of WordPerfect
<  for XENIX, the article said that it was '386 only.  Did WordPerfect
<  corp change their minds and produce a '286 version as well? I figured
<  they had gone for '386 only to avoid the segment braindamage of the
<  '286.
You're right. There is no 286 Word Perfect for Xenix.
--
Fred Rump, Pres.       | UUCP: {rutgers,cbmvax,bellcore}!bpa!cdin-1!fred
CompuData, Inc.        |  or ...{allegra killer gatech!uflorida decvax!ucf-cs}