AT&T apology, reprise

Anderson billa at ihlpg.ATT.COM
Wed Mar 23 23:55:09 AEST 1988

In article <162 at mkunix.DEC.COM>, tyager at mkunix.DEC.COM (Tom Yager) writes:

> Some people have been questioning the sincerity of my apology. It seems I
> need to be a bit more direct.

.
.
> Tom Yager, Digital Ultrix Support ("It MUST be the hardware!")
> U.S. Mail: DEC, 14 Walkup Drive YWO/C9, Westborough, MA 01581
> uucp:      ...decvax!mkunix!tyager
> THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE MY OWN; NOT MY EMPLOYER'S

I work for AT&T, and can take or leave someone's ridicule of the
company (whether they are kidding or not.)  Tom, ask each of the
people who mailed to you what their response has been to the IBM
jokes that have been posted in the past.  Did they laugh?  Did
they save them?

			LIGHTEN UP!!

My signature is in the header.