DOS under Xenix

Robert Kenyon rob at dhw68k.cts.com
Mon Nov 7 09:41:09 AEST 1988

In article <11429 at conexch.UUCP> root at conexch.UUCP (Larry Dighera) writes:

>But, who makes a smart multi-port card that has a driver that supports
>VP/ix.  Bell Technologies claims their ACE driver (v0.4 beta) does, but
>it doesn't work for my client using it on an Everex 386/20.

The Computone Intelliport with 4.xx drivers are supposed to support VP/ix.
I haven't installed it yet, but I should in the next week.  I'll let the world
know for sure.

This combination of hardware and drivers has been out for about 4 months at
least.

--
Help! I'm trapped in an IBM PC!!!!!       !!!!!!CP MBI na ni deppart m'I !pleH
Robert Kenyon - {trwrb,hplabs}!felix!dhw68k!rob - InterNet: rob at dhw68k.cts.com