DOS under Xenix

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Wed Nov 9 07:00:46 AEST 1988

In article <14759 at dhw68k.cts.com> rob at dhw68k.cts.com (Robert Kenyon) writes:
>In article <11429 at conexch.UUCP> root at conexch.UUCP (Larry Dighera) writes:
>>But, who makes a smart multi-port card that has a driver that supports
>>VP/ix.

>The Computone Intelliport with 4.xx drivers are supposed to support VP/ix.
>I haven't installed it yet, but I should in the next week.  I'll let the world
>know for sure.

Yep, it works, we install these on Tele-386 systems (and now TelOAS) under
Xenix and VP/IX and they work fine..... just make sure you have the new
drivers (V4).  We checked a few out before shipment, and didn't see any
problems with it at all.  I've no idea just how efficient they are though.

Aren't those 'cat eyes' patterns that the LED arrays play on the Computone
boards rather "interesting"? :-)

--
Karl Denninger (karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM, ddsw1!karl)
Data: [+1 312 566-8912], Voice: [+1 312 566-8910]
Macro Computer Solutions, Inc.    	"Quality solutions at a fair price"