/usr/lib/uucp/uucico ignores LCK.. files

Jay Mathew Libove jl42+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:26:38 AEST 1988

Oops!

I posted about a problem with uucico ignoring
extant lock files... BUT my lock file was for
/dev/tty1a and the modem device is /dev/tty1A

hee hee

Unfortunately I can't get kermit to go out on
the tty1A line, even though that is the modem
control device!

Anyone know how to get tty1A to let you talk
out to the modem, and carry on a regular
conversation via the modem?

Thanks!
Jay Libove                      ARPA: jl42 at andrew.cmu.edu, libove at cs.cmu.edu
5731 Centre Avenue, Apt 3       BITNET: jl42 at andrew
Pittsburgh, PA 15206            UUCP: uunet!nfsun!libove!libove
(412) 362-8983                  UUCP: psuvax1!pitt!darth!libove!libove